Copyright © Jack & Jill Children’s Salon 2004-2016
How much do you think you know about your hair?
Here’s a little Hair Trivia to test your knowledge. Have fun!
1. What is the average number of hairs on the human head?
A. 1 million
2. True or False: It is normal to lose 100 hairs per day.
3. How much does your hair grow in a year?
A. 12 cm
B. 5 cm
C. 12 in
D. 18 in
4. When does your hair grow faster?
A. In humidity
B. In warm weather
C. After it’s cut
D. In cold weather
5. True or False: Hair is the fastest growing tissue on the human body.
6. True or False: Girls hair grows faster than boys.
7. How much weight can one strand of hair hold?
A. 10 grams
B. 1 gram
C. 100 grams
D. 25 grams
8. How long does your hair have to be to donate to Locks of Love?
A. 12 inches
B. 10 inches
C. 5 inches
D. 15 inches
9. True or False: You can repair split ends on your hair?
10. Which of the following has more hair follicles?
A. A horse
B. A human
C. A mouse
D. All have the same amount